The KingPlayer is born by my desire to learn to program in Java. My goal was to create a simple to use Mp3 Player with an intuitive GUI and with few but useful functionality. KingPlayer is evolving continuosly and all new features will be added trying to keep it simple to use.
The KingPlayer has only one requirement, the installation of Java Virtual Machine 1.6.
Technologies I have used are:
- Eclipse: An IDE necessary for me to program.
- JDK1.6: Java tool for developer;
- Javazoom libraries: These library permit to manipulate mp3 files;
- OGG Vorbis support : jogg-0.0.7.jar, jorbis-0.0.15.jar, vorbisspi1.0.2.jar.
- MP3 support : jl1.0.jar, mp3sp.1.9.4.jar.
- SPEEX support : jspeex0.9.7.jar
- FLAC support : jflac-1.2.jar
- Monkey's Audio support : jmactritonusspi1.74.jar
- BasicPlayer classes : basicplayer3.0.jar
- Others classes needed : tritonus_share.jar, commons-logging-api.jar, kj_dsp1.1.jar.